"Similarities" (Poem) notebooks scratchpads journals all obtain the words that linger and visit throughout the evening hours, sleepless, images surface brighter than the stars that illuminate the darkest and loneliness of night Words phrases cliches' distance between two writers who share the duplicate pen creations are birthed and tapped upon a screen, shared for... Continue Reading →
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a bay with clear, glassy water, reflecting blue sky and clouds. The bay is surrounded by green hills, one of which may be an island in the distance… "Dream Destination" (Poetry) a destination of quietude flowers in bloom on myriads of green hills contemplation by adjusting my attitude... Continue Reading →
~*~ "We all fall, we all get back up, it's what we do. While we're down, we reflect on how to handle situations and circumstances differently. So, when we get back up, maybe we're a bit wiser." ~ Beckie Cutler ~ BC 2019 Quote Credits: Brainy Quotes and Me, Myself, and, I.
~*~ "I find that when I'm alone, I tend to chat with myself quite a bit. They're my thoughts and I have to be careful I don't hurt my own feelings. When with others, I tend to look for duct tape to prevent me from speaking my mind. Once words are said, they are... Continue Reading →
~*~ "Wouldn't it be refreshing if Life was 90% of what happens and the remaining 10%, was something you needed to react too? Hmm? Something to ponder over." ~ Beckie Cutler ~ BC 2019 Quote Credits: Brainy Quotes and Me, Myself, and, I.
~*~ "May each day begin with renewal, healing, restoration, and motivation in order to be a productive human being that grows and flourishes in the present moment and the future as well." ~ Beckie Cutler ~ BC 2019 Quote Credits: Brainy Quotes and Me, Myself, and I.
Welcome once again to Fandango’s Provocative Question. Each week I will pose what I think is a provocative question for your consideration. By provocative, I don’t mean a question that will cause annoyance or anger. Nor do I mean a question intended to arouse sexual desire or interest. What I do mean is a question that is... Continue Reading →
Alone In My Head SEPTEMBER 12, 2019 ~ MELANIE B CEE 1 Vote https://beckiesmentalmess.blog/2019/09/11/september-11-2019-working-on-us-this-weeks-mental-health-prompts-for-blogging-community-week-15-topic-isolation-and-or-introvert/ Some Gentle Rules from Beckie: Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here. There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answers, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short prose…anything). You can do one or all prompts. You have... Continue Reading →
Working On Us – Week 15 – Isolation and/or Introvert Beckie’s Mental Mess Weekly Prompt Guidelines Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here. There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answer’s, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short prose…anything). You can do one or all prompts.... Continue Reading →