Hello, All! Welcome back to “Working on Us” – A series that represents people with mental health illnesses/disorders.
Before I begin Week #25, I’d like to share with you all the participants that had responded to Week #24, Topic: Managing You Mental Health During The Holidays.
Here are participants and their posts for Week #24:
Victoria, of “Girl With The Paw Print Tattoo”
Ashley, of “Mental Health @ Home”
Caz, of “Mental Health From The Other Side”
Melanie C, of “Sparks From a Combustible Mind”
Michelle, of “Advice, Mental Health, Personal, and My Life”
Sadje, of “Keep it Alive”
Help Break The Stigma Surrounding Mental Health
November 27th’s. Topic: Thankful & Grateful
That’s right, we are going to keep it lite this week. This is a week you can write anything your little heart desires, you just have to write about something you are thankful and grateful for.
- Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answer’s, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short prose…anything, and/or narrative).
- You can do one or all prompts.
You have from November 27th. through December 3rd. to submit your entries.
- Please reblog the original post in order to spread more awareness.
- ( If you the blogger have a suggestion/question you want to ask in the future weeks, please submit them in the comment section of this post).
- Let’s see if we can get some men involved in this week’s prompts, your viewpoint/feelings are validated here too!
- Plus, as an added bonus, whoever responds to the following prompts will automatically be reblogged to promote your blog site and spread more awareness!
I’ll begin with a simple list:
- I am thankful for having my phone to at least call my mother when we can’t be together during the holidays, let alone any other day.
- I am grateful to my baby boy, Peanut. (I know you guys must be so sick of me bringing him up a lot), but… He has really saved me and gives me purpose every day. We have a special bond that only a pet owner can possibly understand, the only difference is that my pet never shuts up. LOL!
- Although it’s in the past, I am grateful to the ones who use to bring me joy and happiness during the holiday season and all year long. At least I have some fond memories that will last a lifetime.
- I am eternally grateful and thankful to have made some incredible friendships here on Word Press. Not only do I get to read some heartfelt pieces, funny pieces, pieces of random thoughts, etc… I feel as if you are all my blogging buddy family, and there is no better feeling than that to me.
- I am grateful for having friendships outside of the blogging world. My roommate JK, and BFF, JT… And, my roommate’s family, the S’s for considering me a part of their family and with whom I spend all my holidays. God Bless Them!
- Most importantly, I don’t require one day out of the year to share what I am thankful and grateful for. I can actually count them each and every day.
- Oh, yeah… Avoid Black Friday like the plague. I’m grateful I have a house to hide in. LOL!
Remember to create a pingback to this original post after you write your own post. Also, remember that this is not a prompt-based post. Please write a narrative. I really look forward to your responses. Or, maybe I should say “We” all look forward to one another’s responses.
Thank you in advance.
Take Care & God Bless,
Credits: Google Images, Pinterest