Our lovely hostess with the mostess, Melanie C., of “Sparks From a Combustible Mind”, is back this Monday with a new set of questions for us.
Welcome to November!
Suggestions for Responding:
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- If you’d like, remember to follow my blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs are activated, but how efficiently varies. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here. You may wish to leave a link to your blog post in the comments just to be sure. Thanks!
- What is the meaning of true love? Love is mutual respect, kindness, honesty, caring, understanding, patience, sense of humor, and to be one another’s best friend, never placing judgment on the other, but to be a support to one another.
- Do acts of kindness have a motive? Absolutely Not!
- If we live in a civilized world why do we see so many distinctions between rich and poor? Personally, I blame it on our lovely government dividing us. As the old saying goes, “The rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer.” As long as we have what we got in office now, and keep voting for jackasses like this… The situation will never change.
- Do we love ourselves more in the virtual world than in the real world? Ooh, good question, Melanie. I’m the same person in the virtual world as I am in the real world.
Are you grateful? I’ll be really grateful if I can see perfectly out of my new glasses. LOL! Hopefully, I’ll be leaving soon to pick them up.