Hello, All! One of my Dearest Blogging Buddies, Sadje, of “Keep it Alive”, nominated me for The Real Neat Blog Award. Sadje, I graciously accept and so appreciate your kindness, not only for the award but for you just being a wonderful friend!!! If you aren’t familiar with Sadje’s blog, you can find her site here: https://lifeafter50forwomen.com/
The rules for the real neat blog award
- Display the award logo.✔️
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.✔️
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you.✔️
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.✔️
Where does blogging fits in your daily life? You could say blogging is my life. LOL! I probably spend a good 85% of my time here. Heck, I’m on SSDI and have nothing much else to do with my time. Besides, I enjoy it so very much!
Have you ever tried to do;
a) Paragliding? No, but always wanted too!
b) Horse riding? When I was a lot younger, Always. My friend had a farm. I would horseback ride all the time. I loved it! One of her horses gave birth and she shared the pony with me. He was a lot of fun to ride and take care of.
c) Deep-sea diving? No, and never wanted to try it. Scared the crap out of me. There is just nothing appealing about meeting a great white to me.
Do you celebrate your birthday? I try not to. Birthday’s are hard on me. There are too many dates and reminders that trigger me into a depression, besides… most people forget it anyway. LOL!
If you have free time at hand, would you go for a walk or a long drive? If I didn’t have chronic pain, I’d do a lot of walking. So, I guess I will answer a long scenic drive.
Your best friend calls in the middle of the night and asks you to meet them at a deserted place, will you go? BTW, this friend has known to pull pranks! First off, I know this sounds odd, but all my friends know my phone is on vibrate at night. I’d probably be the last person they’d call. LOL!
I know I’m supposed to nominate 7 – 10 bloggers for the following award, but I find so many bloggers to each have their own special qualities and I find each of them pretty darn neat. So, with that being said… I invite anyone of you to join along because you guys are all pretty unique and neat in my eyes!
My Seven Questions:
- (2-part questions) – When and what made you feel you want to begin a blog?
- What state and/or country do you reside in?
- If there was one place in the world you wanted to visit, where would that be?
- If given the opportunity, would you write a screenplay for a TV Sitcom or Movie?
- What is your #1 piece of advice you’d give a new blogger starting out?
- If given the chance, which activity would you pick, and why?
B.) Sitting on the Beach reading
C.) Mountain climbing/hiking
D.) Relax and Sleep
E.) Write a novel
7.) What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
Okay, All… I hope you enjoy yourself answering the questions, but most importantly, remember that each of you has something neat and special about your blog, that’s why I can’t pick and choose which people to select. LOL!
Thank you again, Sadje!