Hi, All! I missed participating in the Fibbing Friday for the last couple of weeks and I’ll be damned if I was going to miss another one. Di, of “Pensitivity101”, is hosting this week of questions.
1. What is an earwig? Additional hair growing out of your ears to keep your earlobes warm.
2. Do echoes get frustrated hearing themselves all the time? Nah, they enjoy the conversation and never get lonely.
3. A stitch in time may save nine, but what happens if you haven’t got a needle? You’re screwed.
4. What is the truth about cats and dogs? It cannot possibly rain cats and dogs. Seriously, have you ever seen it happen? I think not. 🐶 🐱
5. Why do they call it a hairpin bend? Because of Bobby Pin Bend is a tongue twister.
6. What is a toad in the hole? A made-up golf game created by Trump.
7. What are the bare necessities? All that I need in my room.
8. What is hopscotch? An annoying children game to see how many of them end up falling down and getting scrapes.
9. Maggie may and Prudence is dear, but what is Simon? Simon Says? I haven’t the foggiest idea.
10. What are skinny jeans? Jeans that don’t go up past my calves.