Hello, All! Welcome back to “Working on Us” – A series that represents people with mental health illnesses/disorders.
Before I begin Week #15, I’d like to share with you all the participants that had responded to Week #14 – Topic: Relationships and Boundaries. This topic was suggested by Sadje, of “Keep it Alive”, Some bloggers shared candidly about how their relationships with family and friends have been since the time when they were kids, others shared about what happened when they learned of the mental illness/disorder.
Rory, of “A Guy Called Bloke and KP Doodlepip”
Ashley, of “Mental Health @ Home”
Jill, of “Food, Feelings, Freedom”
Carol Anne, of “Therapy Bits”
Astrid, of “A Multitude of Musings”
This week #15 is a two-parter suggested by Paula, of “LightMotifsII” – It’s in regards to people who feel isolated and/or Introverted. I myself can relate to the following topic with flying colors, and thought… “Wow, this is an excellent topic!” So, Thank you kindly, Paula for bringing this one up!!!
Prompt #1 Questions:
- Are you more Isolated or Introverted?
- Do you feel that there is a difference between the two?
- What are the causes of being Isolated or Introverted?
- Does your family/friends/co-workers question your behavior when you crave alone time and/or do not want to be bothered?
- Have you spoken to a therapist/psychiatrist in regards to being Isolated/Introverted?
- What is a normal day being in your shoes?
- If you were ever asked to go to dinner/party, would you go? If not, what kind of excuses have you made up to get out of going?
Prompt #2 What Do you feel when you visualize this picture? (You can write exactly how you feel, or write a poem, poetry, and/or short prose).
- Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answer’s, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short prose…anything).
- You can do one or all prompts.
You have from September 11th. through to September 17th. to submit your entries.
- Please reblog the original post in order to spread more awareness.
- ( If you the blogger have a suggestion/question you want to ask in the future weeks, please submit them in the comment section of this post).
- Let’s see if we can get some men involved in this weeks prompts, your viewpoint/feelings are validated here too!
- Plus, as an added bonus, whoever responds to the following prompts will automatically be reblogged to promote your blog site and spread more awareness!
Remember to create a pingback to this original post after you write your own post. Also, you can choose one or all the prompts. I really look forward to your responses. Or, maybe I should say “We” all look forward to one another’s responses.
Thank you in advance to all the participants, we all appreciate your time and your stories that you share here!
Take Care & God Bless!
Credits: Google Images, Pinterest,