REBLOG: Carol Anne of “Therapy Bits” Shares about her setting boundaries with friends/family on this Week #14 of “Working on Us” 💚
This weeks working on us topic is boundaries, and relationships! If you’d like to participate then check out beckys post on the link provided and go for it! Its a lot of fun!
- Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answers, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short proseanything).
- You can do one or all prompts.
You have from September 4th. through to September 10th. to submit your entries.
- Please reblog the original post in order to spread more awareness.
- How would you describe your relationships with family and friends? They’ve gotten better over the last couple of years, before that, they were strained, and not really that good.
- Have you ever had to set boundaries with family and friends? Oh yes, with my dad, in particular, also with…
View original post 252 more words