I wanted to shout out to my buddy, John of “The Eclectic Contrarian” for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you, so very much for thinking of me, John!
If you haven’t checked out John’s blog, you are missing some truly inspiring and uplifting words to guide you through the day. You can read his blog here… https://theeclecticcontrarian.wordpress.com/
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Here are the rules:
-Put the award logo/image on your blog ✔️
-List the rules ✔️
-Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog ✔️
-Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well ✔️
-Answer the 5 questions you were asked ✔️
-Tell your readers 3 things about yourself ✔️
-You have to nominate 10 – 20 people ✔️
-Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog ✔️
-Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question ✔️
-Share a link to your best post(s) I honestly don’t have a favorite post.
1. What is something that almost instantly inspires you to write? Being Nostalgic.
2. What gives you hope? For years I forgot what it was like to have hope. So much was lost, I lost myself, and my faith was truly tested. However, that being said… I began with my recovery, working hard daily to improve my well-being, and striving to be a better person than I once was. My spirituality is renewed as well as my faith. When I am in a dark place, I tend to do a lot of soul-searching. My hope consists of “Never Giving In and Never Giving Up.”
3. What kind of heart would you say you have? A genuinely sensitive one.
4. What would you say about the sun and the moon?
5. What about a cup of coffee could inspire you to write?
The heavenly aroma of coffee wafts through the room,
awakening my senses as it brews
Just one sip and “Ahh”, I’m renewed.
3 Things About Myself:
- I want another cup of coffee now. LOL!
- I enjoy listening to ’70s & ’80s soft rock.
- I’ve decided to start writing my memoir, January 2020.
My 5 Questions For My Nominees:
- What are your aspirations in life?
- If you had $5000, what charity would you donate it to?
- What is your favorite kind of music to chill out to?
- How would you rate your experience on WordPress? 1 being lowest, 10 being highest.
- Have you gained real friendships through blogging?
My 10 Nominees Are:
Sadje of “Keep it Alive”
Di of “Pensitivity101”
Nova of “Nova’s Namaste 365 Online”
Alyssa of “Positively Alyssa”
Kristian of “Tales From The Mind of Kristian”
Paula of “Light Motif II”
Rory of “A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip”
Fandango of “This, That, and The Other”
Catherine of “Cyranny’s Cove”
Tanya of “Salted Caramel”
There are no obligations in accepting the following award, plus there is no timeline in which to complete. All the same, I hope you do and if you do… Have fun with it!
Take Care & God Bless,
PS… Thank you again, John! 😊