Hello, All! Welcome back to “Working on Us” – A series that represents people with mental health illnesses/disorders.
Before I begin Week #10, I’d like to share with you all the participants that had responded to Week #9 – Topic: Music Therapy. Of whom I owe the credit of suggesting this topic to Dwight L. Roth of, “Roth Poetry”
Thank you, to all the participants that joined “Working on Us” this past week. This topic had definitely struck a chord with a great number of blogger’s and each one had something different to bring to the post. So, great job everyone! This is why this series means so much to me, it’s reading and learning more and more every week about all of you as well as sharing with so many other bloggers your experiences, point of views, and overall mental health status.
In case you missed any of the responses from Week #9, dated July 31, 2019, this is where you can catch up.
Carol Anne, of “Therapy Bits”
Rory, of “A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip”
Ashley, of “Mental Health @ Home”
Di, of “Pensitivity101”
Candace, of “Revenge of Eve”
Barb, of “Bipolar Barb”
Sophie, of “Girl vs. World”
Emilia, of “My Inner MishMash”
Nova, of “Nova’s Namaste 365 Online”
Casey Elizabeth Dennis, of “This Bipolar Brat”
Sadje of, “Keep it Alive”
Jill of, “Food, Feelings, Freedom”
Week #10’s Topic comes from Michelle (Tigerchelle78) of, “Borderline and Beyond” If you haven’t read Michelle’s bog, please make a point in doing so. I admire her courage and strength and she brought up a great topic for this week.
Week #10 Topic: Social Media Affects
Prompt #1 Questions: (If certain questions do not apply, just write n/a).
- Does social media affect your overall mental health? If so, please describe how it does affect you?
- How does it make you feel when you see family/friends posting pictures of them living their life happily?
- Do the following people make you feel inadequate in any way due to your mental health?
- What has been your overall experience with social media? And, what sites do you follow?
- Have you considered not being on social media?
- If you have quit social media sites, has it improved your mental health and stability?
- Has social media ever triggered you in a negative way? Explain how?
Prompt #2 We are all familiar with “Selfies” Describe for us, what is the first thing you think of when you see your family/friends keep sending and/or posting selfies?
- Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answer’s, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short prose…anything).
- You can do one or all prompts.
You have from August 7th. through to August 13th. to submit your entries.
- Please reblog the original post in order to spread more awareness.
- ( If you the blogger have a suggestion/question you want to ask in the future weeks, please submit them in the comment section of this post).
- Let’s see if we can get some men involved in this weeks prompts, your viewpoint/feelings are validated here too!
- Plus, as an added bonus, whoever responds to the following prompts will automatically be reblogged to promote your blog site!
Remember to create a pingback to this original post after you write your own post. Also, you can choose one or all the prompts. I really look forward to your responses. Or, maybe I should say “We” all look forward to one another’s responses.
Thank you once again, to all the participants in last weeks “Working on Us”, and thank you to Dwight L. Roth of “Roth Poetry for his suggestion. All of you are Fantastic to be a part of this! God Bless.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Take Care & God Bless,
Credit: Google Images, Pinterest, and Unsplash.com