Hello, All! Welcome back to “Working on Us” – A series that represents people with mental health illnesses/disorders.
Before I begin Week #9, I’d like to share with you all the participants that had responded to Week #8 – Topic: Overcoming Anxiety/Panic Attacks And Manic Episodes. This was suggested in the comment section by Nova, of “Nova’s Namaste 365 Online”, Thank you, so much for your topic of this past week.
Thank you, to all the participants that joined “Working on Us” this past week. Your stories, experience, and advice was very inspiring! If you missed their posts, you can still read them here:
Carol Anne of “Therapy Bits”
Liz of “My Wellbeing and Learning Journey”
Ashley of “Mental Health @ Home”
Sophie of “Girl vs. World”
Barb of “Bipolar Barb”
Tessa of “Tessa Can Do It Positivity Is Catching”
Astrid of “A Multitude of Musings”
It’s my pleasure to introduce this week’s topic for Week #9 “Working on Us” by:
Dwight L. Roth of “Roth Poetry” Topic: Music Therapy
“Music therapy treatment and supportive interventions for people of all ages and ability levels to address their social, communication, emotional, physical, cognitive, sensory, and spiritual needs.” – Certification Board for Music Therapists
Prompt #1 Questions:
- Have you ever received music therapy as part of your treatment? If so, what kind of music was introduced to you?
- Do you listen to music ( if/when) you meditate? If so, what kind of music do you listen to?
- If you have never tried music therapy as a treatment, what types of music calm and/or mellow you?
- Do you believe music helps everyone and there is really no use for therapy in this regard?
Prompt #2 Music Selection:
Select 2 music video’s that help you and your mental stability when you listen to it. Also, describe how those songs make you feel?
- Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answer’s, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short prose…anything).
- You can do one or all prompts.
You have from July 31st. through to August 6th. to submit your entries.
- Please reblog the original post in order to spread more awareness.
- ( If you the blogger have a suggestion/question you want to ask in the future weeks, please submit them in the comment section of this post).
- Let’s see if we can get some men involved in this weeks prompts, your viewpoint/feelings are validated here too!
- Plus, as an added bonus, whoever responds to the following prompts will automatically be reblogged to promote your blog site!
Remember to create a pingback to this original post after you write your own post. Also, you can choose one or all the prompts. I really look forward to your responses. Or, maybe I should say “We” all look forward to one another’s responses.
Thank you once again, to all the participants in last weeks “Working on Us”, and thank you to Nova of Nova’s Namaste 365 Online for her suggestion. All of you are so awesome to be a part of this! God Bless.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Take Care & God Bless,
Credits: Google Images, Pinterest.
Next Week, August 7th Topic: Social Media Affects
Suggested by Michelle (Tigerchelle78) of “Borderline & Beyond“