~ 💚 ~ Welcome back to “Working on Us” Week #6 ~ 💚 ~
This past week’s prompt was suggested by Sophie Naylor of “Girl vs. World”. The topic itself was regarding Eating Disorders, and I certainly learned quite a bit from the bloggers that participated this past week. In case you missed any of the posts that I reblogged over the past week, you can catch up on all of them here. I am sincerely grateful to all the bloggers that participated in this week’s prompts. Thank you!
July 3, 2019 Week #5 Prompts and Participants:
Ashley of “Mental Health @ Home”
Melanie C. of “Sparks from a Combustible Mind”
Barb of “Bipolar Barb”
Casey Elizabeth Dennis of “This Bipolar Brat” (Reblogged through Beckie’s mental mess)
Pensitivity101 (Linked through Melanie C.’s post using the same title).
Astrid of “A Multiple Of Musings”
Mikayla of “Mom Life and Beyond”
Tessa of “Tessa Can Do it! Positivity is Catching”
~ 💚 ~
- Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answer’s, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short prose…anything).
- You can do one or all prompts.
You have from July 10th. through to July 17th to submit your entries.
- Please reblog the original post in order to spread more awareness.
- If you the blogger have a suggestion/question you want to ask in the future weeks, please submit them in the comment section of this post.
- Let’s see if we can get some men involved in this weeks prompts, your feelings a validated here too!
- Plus, as an added bonus, whoever responds to the following prompts will automatically be reblogged to promote your blog site!
~ 💚 ~
Week #6 Prompts:
(Note: The reason why I selected this week’s topic is based on reading so many blogs that have pertained to this very subject matter in recent weeks, “Depression” and I think it would do a bit of good if we all shared about it in detail, and perhaps really help one another out with the same issue).
Prompt #1 Questions:
- There are so many varieties of depression out there, such as Bipolar Depression, and (SAD) Seasonal Affective Disorder. What type of depression do you suffer from, or have?
- What do you do to fight your depression? (Meaning, therapy, medications, meditation, ECT).
- Does anything help you, and if so… What?
Prompt #2 Pictures:
(I am posting 2 pictures to select from, out of the 2, please select one and tell us how it makes you feel. Again, you can write in any format you see fit.)
(Visual image of a dark cavern and a person sailing to what appears to be a glowing tree with healthy branches)
(Visual image of an archaic clock tower with dark clouds and possible smog surrounding it.)
~ 💚 ~
Remember to create a pingback to this original post after you write your own post. Also, you can choose one or all the prompts. I really look forward to your responses. Or, maybe I should say “We” all look forward to one another’s responses.
Take Care & God Bless,
Credits: Google Images and Pinterest