~ 💚 ~ Welcome to Week #5 of “Working on Us” ~ 💚 ~
Wow! This was one heck of a week for participants and responses and I am so appreciative for my fellow bloggers sending me future questions, suggestions, reblogging the posts to gain more awareness, and for each of the following bloggers that submitted a post to June 26ths., “Working on Us”.
June 26, 2019 Participants and Their Posts:
Ashley of “Mental Health @ Home” Week #4 Prompts #1 & #2
Melanie C. of “Sparks From a Combustible Mind” Week #4 Prompts #1 & #2 (Which was never reblogged because I hadn’t known Melanie posted under Ashley’s site).
Tessa of “Tessa Can Do It” Week #3 Prompt #1
Tessa of “Tessa Can Do It” Week #4 Prompt #1
Nova of “Nova’s Namaste 365 Online” Week #4 Prompt #1
Casey Elizabeth Dennis of “This Bipolar Brat” Week #4 Prompt #2
Mikayla of “Mom Life and Beyond” Week#4 Prompt #1
Astrid of “A Multitude of Musings” Week #4 Prompt #1
Emelia of “My Inner Mish Mash” Week #4 Prompt’s #1 & #2
Candace of “Revenge of Eve” Week #4 Prompt #1
Barb of “Bipolar Barb” Week #4 Prompt #1
Carol Anne of “Therapy Bits” (Responsible for Week #4 Prompt’s Questions) Answers Prompt #1
- Write your own post and create a pingback to the original post here.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Write in any format you see fit. (Answer’s, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, poem, short prose…anything).
- You can do one or all prompts.
- You have from July 3rd. through to July 9th to submit your entries.
- Please reblog the original post in order to spread more awareness.
- If you the blogger have a suggestion/question you want to ask in the future weeks, please submit them in the comment section of this post.
- Let’s see if we can get some men involved in this weeks prompts, your feelings a validated here too!
- Plus, as an added bonus, whoever responds to the following prompts will automatically be reblogged to promote your blog site!
~ 💚 ~
Week #5 Prompts:
(Note this week’s suggestion came from Sophienaylor1 of “Girl vs. World” brought up eating disorders which by all means is a subject worth bringing more attention to. However, I’m going to break this into (2) separate questions for Prompt #1).
Prompt #1 (Questions)
Question #1 If an eating disorder isn’t about food or weight, what is it all about? And, what has it done to you personally?
Question #2 What is the most difficult thing to handle with your disorder? (This applies to everyone).
Prompt #2 (Photo Prompt)
(For visually impaired, this is a picture of a woman holding up a mirror in front of her and the reflection is that of the back of her).
~ 💚 ~
I thank each and every one of you in advance for participating in the “Working on Us” series. Remember, we share because we care. By bringing more awareness in the Mental Health Community is our goal!
Take Care & God Bless,