Here we are again… Candace of “Revenge of Eve” – S.Y.K. – So You Know Series for this week. Rule/Directions are below, as well as my answers to Candace’s questions.
This week’s questions will be a round of lighthearted questions because who really wants to think? Not this chick (Y’all should hear my chicken cawl – no really)!!
Never participated in S.Y.K? Alright then…here are the loose guidelines:
- Publish a post on your website/blog answering today’s questions OR drop your answers in the comment section below.
- Create a pingback to this weeks edition. Don’t know how? Hit me up through my Chat menu. I’ll tell ya how. It’s easy.
- Be honest.
Simple, Easy, Fun, Supportive!
This week’s questions
- Do you like creamer with your tea or coffee? Oh, but of course. Vanilla or Caramel.
- What year were you born? 1966
- What things would you never pair together (clothes, objects, colors..)? I would never mix my plaid pajama bottoms with a flowered top.
- Does color represent certain beliefs/ideas for you? Teal and Aqua remind me of my grandfather and grandmother. My entire bedroom is in these colors. Yellow, signifies happiness, so I have small yellow things as accents. Also, because it’s Summertime, I now have yellow flowers in a vase to cheer me up.
- If someone is getting on your nerves, how do you handle it? This is a loaded question. LOL! I tend to nod my head, refrain from the eye-rolling that would resemble that of a pinball machine, and then just walk away before I say something really Gawd awful.