What would Friday be without a chance to fib?
Come up with the best whoppers you can to the following questions and share them with the world 🙂
- What is in your left shoe? The right shoe’s companion for life.
- What did the tooth fairy leave you on their last visit? More candy in order to lose more teeth.
- What is your favorite soup? Stone soup with beef bouillon for flavor.
- What goes best with chocolate cake? A pint of beer.
- What is the strangest thing you have found in your yard? A skunk that befriended my cat.
- What is the moon made out of? Styrofoam.
- What is the real reason Pluto is not a planet? Because the seven dwarfs wouldn’t allow him.
- Why do rabbits hop instead of walk? Their ears are always still tripping them, it’s easier to just to hop. They’re closer to the ground so they don’t fall down.
- Where was the last place you lost your car? Garage
- What was the last thing you borrowed? I don’ borrow, I keep. 😉
- What is the black pearl? A distant cousin of the white pearls.
- Twilight wasn’t about vampires, what was it really about? A bunch of horny teenagers from the cast of 90210.
- Cats and dogs really don’t hate each other, what do they do when we’re not looking? Plot and plan how to obtain ownership of their owner’s bed. They have hidden the blueprints.
- What do fish do all day in their tanks? Making decisions on remodeling.
- What are stars saying when they twinkle? They’re not twinkling, they are sneezing from bad allergies.
Thanks, Teresa for your wacky questions of the week!