Hello All! I wanted to express my gratitude for Sadie of “Keep it Alive” her site to be found here: (http://lifeafter50forwomen.com) If you haven’t come across Ms. Sadie’s blog, please make a point in doing so. Sadie covers just about everything… Dieting, Lifestyle, Poetry, and Prompt Challenges. I know I adore her blog, I think you might too! 💗
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people (Cheating on This One) (
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
3️⃣ Things About Moi…
- Besides owning my son “Peanut” (parrot), I also have a pet Beta fish named “Baryshnikov”
- The one side of my bedroom resembles that of a private office.
- I absolutely love thunderstorms, and can’t wait for the first one of the season!
What is the best thing about blogging for you? To be perfectly honest, everything! Especially the blogging community!
Who is your role model? My Mother.
What is one thing that centers you in life? Hmm… I would have to say, everything that surrounds me in my bedroom. I’m an introvert, so I tend to spend a great deal of my time here on WP and/or chatting with my mom on the phone, and being a good mommy to Peanut. All of which contributes to my well-being and mental stability.
What is your most popular blog post? I don’t really know the answer to that. It might be “Quote of The Day & My Thoughts” or it could be my Haiku’s. Honestly, I really haven’t got a clue…There’s the real mystery I guess. LOL!
Which came first, the chicken or the …….. egg? (A weird question) I’d have to interview a chicken to find out the real scoop.
My Nominees Are: (Drumroll, please 🥁)
Catherine of Cyranny’s Cove
Shantanu Baruah of Ckonfab
Kristian of “Tales From The Mind of Kristian”
Candace of “Revenge of Eve”
(I’m breaking from tradition… Anyone that would love to answer the following questions and share 3 things about yourself… Go for it!)
- What is your favorite Olympic Event?
- What color makes you happy, and what color makes you mad… And, why?
- What is your favorite meal of the day, and what would it be?
- Non-fiction or Fictional movies, what do you prefer and why?
- If a squirrel falls out of a tree in the forest, does anybody hear it? (Hah! I’m running out of ideas for questions here, folks!) LOL! 🤣
Sadie, I thank you so very much again for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. 💗