Hello, to all of you wonderful people that I look forward to seeing daily! Happy Friday, and Last Friday of March!!! Yay! “Spring! Bring it on!!!!”
I don’t know about the rest of you, but this last week seemed like it took forever to come to a close. It’s probably because I am looking so forward to nicer weather in April. I saw one daffodil this past week and was elated seeing this burst of yellow pop out, it simply made my day!
Alrighty then, what has happened in the last week…
- Last Saturday evening, my roommate & I invited our friend JT over for a portion of wonderful Chinese food (Take, out, of course) That he actually treated us to. And, watched Animal Planets “Animal Cribs”- That show is amazing. Anything that involves animals and their comfort is way cool to me. Overall, that evening was a lot of fun. You can see here:
- Sunday, well… That wasn’t such a good day. After several calls back and forth with my mother, she had me pretty scared. Her health is not good in any way shape or form, and by listening to her voice and being so far away, it rattles me. Needless to say, I didn’t sleep at all that evening and was rather lethargic on Monday.
- Monday came, and so did my mother’s medication. Later that afternoon she sounded relieved and a little better. So, by Tuesday morning, she sounded like herself again. Upbeat at least. Still in a great deal of pain, but at least the meds were finally helping her.
- I’m still working on the Trichotillomania (Compulsive nail-biting) – I have found a diversion of stopping myself, by writing the first word that pops into my head, or a thought that comes to mind the second my fingers reach my mouth. So far, this has helped me. Hell, less gnawing and more writing are so much better. Now, I’m just waiting on the little infections to clear up. That’s going to end up taking some time though. I really did do a number to myself. Argh!!!
- This past week, I found myself participating in writing & photo prompts. I’ve got to tell you… That is a lot of fun! The only problem with it is that there are so many great bloggers out there that do the “Prompt” thing, it’s damn hard to keep up with. So, I am trying to figure a way to find a balance. What I enjoy about them so much is that it truly gets me out of my own head of worrying, and anxiety. I have been pretty damn calm for most of the week.
- I was pretty disappointed with my series “Fri-Yay Frolic Time” – I have never had problems with copying a song off Youtube and adding it to my site before. When I realized that Peanut was cursing to himself because he was just overhearing his mother having a fit, I knew I had no choice but to just copy a link to the song that was requested. I was so damn bummed out over how it came out. I sincerely apologize to the bloggers again, for all the issues I had this week.
- “Fri-Yay Frolic Time” is under construction until further notice.
- Overall, if I had to rate this week on a scale of (1 through 10) under anxiety levels… I was a solid 7 all week. Which by all means is a big difference from the previous weeks leading up to this one.
- Oh! I almost forgot… My dear friend Candace over at “Revenge of Eve” is creating a calendar/organizer/note pad for my mom for Mother’s Day. She has kept in constant contact with me, and we shot around a few ideas, and she sent me a little video clip of what she has been making. OMG!!! Candace is so freakin’ talented! So… Candace, if you are reading this… “I love you, Sweetie! My mom is going to love her gift. God Bless you for all the work you put into this amazing project!” – Candace will be forwarding this to me so I can add a few other little things to the present. When I receive it, I’ll make sure to share it with all of you!
So, tell me… How was your week? Any upcoming plans for the weekend?
Until next week! I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend!
Take Care & God Bless!