I personally want to shout out a big THANK YOU, to Kristian of “Tales From The Mind Of Kristian” for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I am so honored and humbled by your nomination.
Kristian’s site can be found here:
1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and includes a link to their blog.
3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Moi…
- I am the worse technical person I know. Almost 3 years of blogging, and I still have no idea how to link.
- Throughout the entire Winter season, my indoor plants have grown twice their size and all need to be replanted into bigger pots. My bedroom is beginning to look like a forest.
- Every single evening, I must have tealights lit all around my bedroom along with one scented candle. It’s for ambiance and helps with keeping my anxiety at bay.
- Favorite flower is the Sunflower. 🌻
- I drink a case of lemon/lime seltzer per day.
- It takes nearly a half hour to say goodnight to my parrot, Peanut. He wants to be held and have his head rubbed, plus he is learning how to say, “Give me a kiss.”
- My favorite things to do is blogging, crocheting, reading, and I know it sounds weird, but I love cleaning. Yeah, it’s part of my OCD, but I truly enjoy cleaning. It relaxes me. Turn on some fun music, and clean away. The job gets done a lot quicker. LOL!
My Nominees Are…
A Guy Called Bloke
Crushed Carmel )Learner at Love)
The Haunted Wordsmith
Keep It Alive
Bitchin’ In The Kitchen
This, That, And The Other
The Eclectic Contrarian
Jo-Creative PTSD Gal
Bee Halton-The Bee Writes
Thank you so much again, Kristian!