What would Friday be without a chance to tell a little fib?
You can respond in the comments or in a post of your own.
Prepare your best whoppers to these questions and have fun!
This week we are going to take a trip into fairy tales, legends, and tall tales 🙂
- You are Cinderella’s fairy godparent…what clothes do you give her? A set of oversized flannel PJ’s and bunny slippers.
- Snow White lived in the woods, but it wasn’t with seven dwarfs…what/who did she live with? The apple orchard farmer.
- Beast wasn’t cursed! The story got it all wrong. What was wrong with Belle? Belle preferred to be a librarian with deep dark secrets in the occult.
- Hansel and Gretel didn’t kill the witch! What did happen to her? The witch and Old Mother in a Shoe went to a strip club.
- Johnny Appleseed didn’t plant apple trees…what did he do? He was secretly watching his apple orchard father banging Snow White.
- Casey didn’t strike out at bat. He wasn’t even a baseball player. What was he and what really happened to him? I think he’s part of the Dead Poets Society, at least rumor has it.
- History got it all wrong as usual…Paul Bunyan wasn’t a giant lumberjack. What was he? He supplied the wood to Geppetto in order to create Pinocchio. What wasn’t used, he handed off to a pencil company.
- Jack didn’t find a goose that lays golden eggs in the giant’s castle…what did he find? The mystery of what came first, the goose or the egg.
- What was the Ugly Duckling’s real story? Switched at birth.
- The sky wasn’t falling on Chicken Little. What was happening? He was really helping out Jim Jones make the Kool-Aide.
- Sleeping Beauty wasn’t really sleeping, what did she want to avoid doing? She really wanted those damn fairies to stop buzzin’ around her head, so she slipped under the covers to avoid being annoyed.
Thank you, Theresa, for a jolly good time!