I would like to express a wholehearted “Thank You” to my dear blogging buddy, Kristian from (https://talesfromthemindofkristian.wordpress.com/) I know it took a little while for me to respond, but I truly appreciate your patience and nomination for The Mystery Blogger Award.
If you haven’t checked out Kristian’s site, what are you waiting for? Daily word prompts, stories, poetry, and challenges… A whole potpourri of fun!
Thank you so very much again, Kristian! 💗
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
So? What is the Mystery Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
My Questions to You.
- If you could meet any fictional character from literature which one would it be and why? Josephine “Jo” Marsh of “Little Women” – I so enjoyed the story of “Little Women” and her character because of her imagination for creating stories, as well as her strength to become a woman who could write a novel. I also appreciated the idea of her not wanting to settle down and marry until she pursued her dream.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you choose, if anything? To be completely honest, I truly wish I was a better poet.
- Do you prefer Romance in your comedy or Comedy in your Romance, or should the two stays wide apart? Are we speaking in real life or movies? Either way, I think I would prefer comedy in romance.
- You are invited to a fancy dress party, What do you decide to go dressed as? Well, if it’s a fancy dress party and not a costume party, I think I would show up as myself. Sound okay?
- What have you recently learned that you wish you’d known a lot earlier? I wouldn’t say it’s that recent, but I wish I learned how time-consuming these awards were. LOL! They take away from what I really want to do… Read and write.
Three (3) Things About Myself:
- I am more socially equipped to handle and chat with people here, than in my personal life.
- I obviously procrastinate when it comes to responding to awards. LOL!
- I’m an ex-smoker, but I turned to vape 3+ years ago. I seriously loathe the smell of smoke and my roommate chain smokes. That is another reason why I stay in my bedroom a lot.
My Nominations Are:
The Haunted Wordsmith
King Ben’s Grandma
The Eclectic Contrarian
Short Prose Fiction
My Five (5) Questions Are:
- Do you collect something, if so, what?
- Other than writing, do you have any other hobbies or activities that you enjoy?
- What is your most embarrassing moment in public?
- If you had your choice of sleeping on a bed of nails or eating chocolate covered ants, which would you choose, and why?
- What is your worse pet-peeve?
To be honest, I seriously don’t have a favorite post of mine to share. Sorry, folks. I leave that all up to you! (Sneaky, aren’t I?)
There is no time limit or pressure to accept the nomination if you don’t want. However, I hope you do. I look forward to your answers to the following questions and love to learn three things about you! (Ha! No pressure at all) LOL! 😂