Thank you, “The Haunted Wordsmith” for this fun challenge!
FIBBING FRIDAY MARCH 15
What would a Friday be without the chance to fib? So, put on your thinking caps and prepare your biggest whopper.
Here are this week’s questions:
- What did the fox say? ” Look here, rich bitch, I’ll turn you into a coat if you’re not careful!”
- What really ran Grandma over? Grandpa, he can’t see a damn thing anymore!
- Those aren’t elves in Santa’s workshop…what are they? Children from the naughty list working and earning their keep.
- What were the milkman’s confessions? “You can’t prove that I’m that babies Daddy.”
- The Mad Hatter wasn’t really a hatter, what was his occupation? Shoe salesman.
- What is your favorite sandwich? Roast Beast & Swiss Men. LOL!
- What do you like to curl up with on cold winter nights? Some things should be kept private. 😲
- Davy Jones doesn’t have a locker…what does he have? Monkees?
- Blackbeard was a not a pirate…what was he? Heavy Metal Band member… “Rock on!!!”
- What are the real directions to Neverland? I’ll never tell.
- Why do people in old tv shows and movies spend so much time sitting on their front porch? It’s better than sleeping in separate beds.
- What really happened to the three little pigs? One became sausage. The second one became bacon. The third little piggy is hanging on the end of my foot.
- What really is Trump’s Space Force? The space between his ears.
- Who brings the Easter eggs? Better yet, who came first… The bunny or the egg?
- What is down the rabbit hole? Bunny Poop!
If you’d like to fib, head on over to “The Haunted Wordsmith” –