Hosted by “Revenge of Eve”
G2K is a weekly series to provoke deep thought on behalf of the blogger, allowing the reader to get up close and personal with their favorite bloggers. Participation is easy!
Create a pingback to this post
Create a post answering the questions titled G2K
Use the hashtag #g2k
Answer the questions honestly
Use the feature image
- Do you have a secret crush? Famous or not? Not particularly. However, if I had had one, I’ll play along and still answer the questions.
- What is the code name? (pet names) That depends on their personality and/or looks sometimes. When I was married my pet name for my husband was “Yunny” a mix between honey and yummy.
- Are they aware of your crush or existence? Since there is no one in particular, I’d say probably not. LOL!
- How do you act or feel when they are around? Well, again, when I was married I was just me… no act required. I just felt happy, secure and laughed a great deal. He was my best friend.
- Would you pursue a relationship if it were possible? What holds you back? If there was a man out there who could make me laugh all the time and be kind to me… I would have pursued it. But, I haven’t come across anyone like that in a good long time. Not to mention, the mere fact that I haven’t been out there in the field looking either. That might have something to do with it. 🙂