“Revenge of Eve” post a series of questions intended to bring the reader closer to their favorite bloggers.
How to participate:
Create a post and title G2K
Use the tag #g2k
Create a pingback to this post to notify your participation
Answer questions honestly
- How would you say others perceive you? Confident or Insecure? I actually have no idea, I think if I had to guess they would think I’m confident.
- Are you confident or insecure? It truly depends on the situation at hand. In my personal life, I feel insecure a majority of the time.
- If your answer to 1 & 2 is opposite, define your behaviors that make this so. I can usually handle problems first hand without blinking an eye, but after the dust has settled and my mind has time to process what I just did, I experience anxiety soon after. I’ve been this way since I was a kid.
- Who do you attribute your confidence or low self-esteem to? I always associated my low self-esteem and confidence level with my father. But, that being said, I can’t always use the blame game card. These are issues I have been working on for some time now, and it’s slowly improving.
- Write them a note in 20 words or less expressing your gratitude or feelings of injustice. Dad, I always felt like a failure in your eyes, and that you looked down on me. RIP.