First an foremost, I want to profusely say, Thank You, to Rory of “A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip” for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Rory is an outstanding man who just about covers all bases when it comes to his blog. Between his personal interviews with other bloggers, spectacular poetry, his K9 interviews, and everything in between, he brings light to every endeavor he writes about. Also, I might add… When it comes to his questions during awards, you just quite never know what you’re going to be asked.
Please make a point of checking out Rory at (https://aguycalledbloke.blog) for his wonderful stories, and so much more! He is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face!
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post
Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you
Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to
Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own
My Answers To Rory’s Questions
(Let the nail-biting begin)
- What was the weirdest conversation that you ever overheard? I was visiting my ex-fiances grandmother in a nursing home. While sitting at the table and chatting with her, I overheard another elderly woman talking to her friend about having a “Sexy Dream” about an orderly that worked there. I’ll leave out the graphics of that one.
- If you could be any age [not your current] for a full 7 days, what age would it be and for goodness sake why? I’d be 23 years old again, and marrying my best friend. Hell, the honeymoon was awesome, what can I say.
- Do you believe in the paranormal, if so why and if not why, and if sitting on the fence – yep you guessed it … why? First, I don’t want to break any fences, they didn’t do anything wrong to me. Secondly, yes… I believe in the paranormal, why? because I have witnessed an entity that I could not explain, nor could the people I was with could explain. Plus, I love watching paranormal shows proving if there are such things that are real or fake.
- If you had a brainwashing machine who would you use it on specifically and why? It would be a family member of mine. (sorry, not mentioning who), but for reasons of making her a little bit more compassionate, and kind towards her other family members. Let’s leave that at that.
- What is the strangest, oddest, weirdest or just downright stupidest thing you have ever eaten? Ostrich
- What is your most favorite of all time joke? To be honest, I don’t have one. If I said “inside jokes” are my favorite, it’s because it leaves others scratching their heads as to what the hell I’m laughing my head off to.
- What food would be the best to make a house out of – discuss and explain your logic? A gingerbread house. Have you ever tried to eat one of them after they have been sitting a long time? Dang, nearly broke a tooth once because of that construction.
- Which of the 12 nominees is willing to take part in the Mystery Challenge question of this nomination and which of the 12 is willing to answer the Mystery Challenge Question? If I had to guess, I would say Ashley of Mental Health @ Home. I look forward to her answering any questions because you never know what you’re gonna get. I, on the other hand, think I shall pass since I’m the 12th add-on. LOL! 🙂
- If you could have a choice of window types and styles in front of your toilet, what would you pick? [you know, where you could sit and watch sort of things] The type of window where I can see out, but no one can see in, or maybe I’d just settle for an outhouse with a little moon carved out.
- You have just bumped into an alien from Jupiter and you say what? Excuse me, didn’t mean to bump into you. Please don’t blow me away by your laser beam.
- Of all your behaviors/traits – which one landed you into the most hot water or trouble? I plead the fifth.
A special note to my nominees. You are under no obligation to accept the nomination. I am simply acknowledging your blog and showing my appreciation for all that you do in the blogging community. If you would simply like to answer the questions, that would be fine. If not, that is fine too.
Mel Gutier, Fiction in My Head
Hands in The Garden
This Bipolar Brat
The Hippy Chic
Emma Beane, Sacrifice & Pleasure
Topics With Passion
My Questions for The Nominees:
- Which do you prefer to watch, the Winter Olympic Games or the Summer Olympic Games, and why?
- If you were to live by yourself [no outside contact], where do you prefer you live – the forest or the beach, and why?
- If you were to choose a fictional character to sit and chat with, who might that be?
- Do you prefer to read, go to the movies, or watch TV on your day off?
- When you are nominated for any blogger award, how long does it normally take for you to answer, and create questions?
- What one song always puts a smile on your face?
- What do you fear in life [could include phobias]?
- What advice would you give your younger self if you could?
- If you could turn back the hands of time in your life, what would you have done differently, and why?
- What is the wackiest outfit you ever wore in public [not including Haloween]?
- Be honest now – did you find that I had difficulty thinking of questions to ask you, fine people?
Okay… I pass the baton over to you. I look forward to your answers if you decide you want to participate in the Sunshine Blogger Award. Congrats to all of you!