I first want to say Thank You to “Have You Ever Noticed Blog” for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am very touched and humbled to be thought of for the following. Please check out her site at – (https://haveyouevernoticedblog.wordpress.com/)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
- Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
- What is the one dish you like to cook? That’s hard to narrow down, but I do love cooking anything Italian.
- How would you describe your favorite pair of shoes? The slip-on sneakers that I have in several colors are like wearing slippers. I love them!
- What was the best thing you did last week? Meeting up with a group of friends for our personal anxiety group in the park. Beautiful atmosphere, and great conversation to work on our anxieties.
- If you could have lunch with one author (living or dead) who would it be and why? Harlan Coban. He writes mysteries that take place in the state of New Jersey, (Where I reside). His stories are so fast-paced and exciting, I can usually blast through one of his books in a matter of 2 days. I would love to ask him about his inspirations, and how involved he gets with the forensics and police departments within the region.
- What kind of snack do I like to add to my ice cream? I don’t usually add snacks to my ice cream, but I do love butterscotch topping with sprinkles.
- If you could return to any decade and visit a movie set, which would you like to see and why? Hmmm, never thought of it before. I’m such a fan of “My Fair Lady” back in 1964 for the actor, music, and the elaborate costumes.
7. What is a song that makes you smile? The Eagles – “Take it Easy”, it always brings me back to really good times in my life. Then again, all of the Eagles songs do that. 🙂
8. What advice would you give your younger self? To stay and/or go back to college. Education is so very important.
9. What is the one food you just can’t eat? Brussel Sprouts.
10. If you could earn a gold medal in any sport, what would it be and why? Ice skating. I love how dainty and eloquent as they move across the ice. Truly beautiful.
11. What is something you wish you could add to your blog and why? Open up topics to engage people for an open forum type discussion.
A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip
Emerging From The Dark Night
Poetry From The Inkwell
Her Patchwork Heart
Stoner on a Rollercoaster
Living My Life 321
What Sandra Thinks
Topics With Passion
Hands in The Garden
- Are you a morning or evening person, and why do you prefer one of the other?
- Do you like cooking in the kitchen or do you prefer Barbequeing?
- If you were to make a meal for dear friends, what would you serve them?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Who is your favorite band or solo artist, and why?
- What is your favorite activity/hobby you enjoy doing that relaxes you?
- What are you most grateful for?
- Do you sing while taking a shower? If so, what do you usually sing?
- When you were in school, what was your favorite subject and why?
- If you had the choice to go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- If you could meet any actor/actress, who would it be, and what would you want to ask them?
I look forward to all your answers!