I much appreciated Thank You goes out to Barb, from Bipolar Barb. Barb is such a strong woman who shares all things mental health, and her personal journey. Please make a point to check out her site (https://bipolarbarb.com/2018/06/08/liebster-award-5/)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by the nominator – or 11 facts
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees
- List the rules in your post
- Let your nominees know of your nominations personally – will nominate you all very shortly
- What was the first CD you ever bought? If I had to guess since it was many moons ago, it was “The Eagles Greatest Hits” My favorite band of all times.
- What is your favorite type of footwear? My slip-on sneakers.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. The eyes and smile come first, then if they have a winning personality – I’m in. 🙂
- Would you eat food that fell on the floor? Heck, no!
- Who is your favorite actor/actress? Jack Nicholson and Meryl Streep
- How often do you use your phone? Not very often. I use my phone mostly to talk to my mom down in Florida because I miss her dearly.
- Which is better, being a boss or an employee? I’ve been both. Neither one was easy or better. My jobs were always very high stress, and neither one was ever my favorite. Actually, I loved my job when I lived out on Long Island, NY. I was an employee to one heck of a fun boss.
- What is the longest you have ever gone without doing laundry? One full week.
- Have you ever been in love? Oh yes.
- Who was the last person you called or texted? My very dearest friend Jason.
- What is the best part of your day? Early morning, but I do love evenings when I can reflect on the day, and relax.
- Obsidian Manatee (https://obsidianmanatee.wordpress.com/)
- Iggy – Color Me Bipolar (https://colormebipolar.wordpress.com/)
- Fran – Black Girl Down (https://blackgirldown.wordpress.com/)
- WAEL – Inspire Someone Today (https://inspiresomeonetoday.wordpress.com/)
- Ashley – Mental Health @ Home (https:email@example.com/)
- Deborah – Emerging From The Dark Night (https://emergingfromthedarknight.wordpress.com/)
There is no obligation to answer the questions and nominate other blogs, so don’t feel bad if you don’t accept the blog award. I realize that the awards can be time-consuming.
- What is your favorite holiday, and why?
- When you blog, where do you write from (examples: kitchen table, desk?)
- Do you ever experience writer’s block? If so, what do you do in order to work through it?
- What was the highest point of your life?
- What was the lowest point of your life?
- If you were to come back as an animal, what animal would that be and why?
- What is your favorite scent?
- What was the last thing you ate today?
- If someone handed you 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
- What famous person (Dead or Alive) would you want to meet, who would that be and why?
- How do you want to be remembered?
Again, I want to thank Barb from Bipolar Barb for the following nomination. I am humbled and honored.