Good Afternoon Again All,
Please forgive me for the earlier post from this morning. I’m just in a funk, but after today’s afternoon venture outside and shopping, it made me feel a little better. I still have a long ways to go, but I’m trying to uplift my spirits.
Today, my roommate and I went shopping for necessities, and things that caught my interest. Before we left, I practiced my meditation again, which did serve a positive reinforcement before going out. I felt better equipped to face the day, than the earlier one I did when I first awakened this morning. 🙏Then it was a late coffee and conversation with my roommate, and we discussed going out. What was nice was that we didn’t get hit with this last storm as they predicted the day before, and you have no idea how happy that made me.
So, without further adieu, here is my continued quest for self-improvement and self-soothing for the day.
- I bought myself a non-stick skillet to finally make my oatmeal pancakes in, plus a new pan to make the meatloaf I didn’t make for dinner last evening. (Roommate had a late lunch, and I wasn’t just going to make the thing for myself).
- Went to Barns & Noble Bookstore, and found some finds that I truly wanted to indulge in for some time now. Two books that will assist me better with my “Quote of The Day & My Thoughts” series. 🤗
- I also bought one of my dearest friends in the world, her birthday gift which is on Thursday of this week. 🎂
- Later I intend on taking a shower and using my new shower gel of lavender & chamomile to relax me and follow through with my evening meditation.
- Lastly, continue and most likely finish off Season two of “The Crown” on Netflix.
- Go to bed early. 😴
Somewhere in between making dinner, I plan on reading more wonderful blogs and poetry. This does in fact really relaxes me. 😊 I guess, it is time for me to begin making my famous meatloaf, and proceed on my planned evening of relaxation this evening.
Take Care & God Bless,