Good evening my dear friends, I thought I would conclude my Sunday self-soothing by sharing the end of my day with you.
- Late afternoon meditation after all my daily activities were accomplished.
- Took a nap because my sciatic nerve in my back was done with the daily accomplishments. LOL! 😜 😝
- Read, and continue to do so (really outstanding pieces of poetry, and post) by my fellow bloggers and friends throughout the world. God Bless you all. 😇
- Plan on relaxing and doing my evening meditation.
- Lastly, watch on Netflix “The Crown” I have so enjoyed it, and now I’m moving into Season II.
- Filling out my little card of Gratitude, and putting it into my jar. 🙂
- Then finally a good nights sleep (I hope). 😴
Thank you for sharing your day with me, and I feel so inspired by most of you for sharing your self-care & self-soothing days with me as well.
Take Care & God Bless,
[Picture provided by Unsplash.com – Meiying NG]