Good Sunday Afternoon, to all of you!
I have been reading some of my fellow blogger’s positive post on the subject matter of self-care & self-soothing methods to make their overall all lives improve and make them feel better. So, I thought, what the heck! I’d join them.
- Slept in until almost around 7:30 am.
- Worked on my Quote of The Day & Thoughts post
- Submitted a piece for The Daily Prompt piece
- Enjoyed coffee & conversation with my roommate
- Took my time and got myself ready to go out
- Went to Home Depot and picked up potting soil and two pots to transfer indoor plants over to larger containers
- Went out to lunch with my roommate and enjoyed a healthy salad with shrimp fondue
- Cleaned bedroom & bath
- Cleaned fish bowl
- Relax for rest of afternoon
I love productive days, especially my potted plants in my bedroom. That always makes me feel good inside.
I hope all of you enjoyed your afternoon as much as me. 🌱 🌿
Take care & God Bless,
Beckie 🎍 🎋