Good Afternoon My Friends! How are you post Superbowl 2018? Or, for those of you that don’t celebrate this auspicious non-holiday event, how was your weekend overall? 😛 😜 😝
My weekend was not too shabby. It started off pretty good, but slowly I started to feel a bit under the weather. “Who came up with that phrase, because, aren’t we technically under some form of weather?” Well, as of this morning, I found out I have yet another bad sinus infection. I’d rather have that than the alternative of the flu. Which seems to have taken over the entire country. “Anywho”…
It was nice to go shopping and spend time with my dear friend “JT.” Who by the way, introduced me to an artist that designed an amazing piece of a dragonfly with gold leaf. Some of you may know what I’m talking about because I wrote about it only on Saturday. In case you don’t know what in blazings name I’m talking about, here is another picture of the said piece…
The great debate in my head as to if I was going to treat myself to purchasing this fine piece for $400 by the middle of this upcoming Summer caused me to rethink my decision. By the way, thank you, for those who helped me along to make the sad decision. I decided against it for reasons being…
- I still wanted to save along the way in order to visit my Mom again come May or June. That alone would cost me quite a bit. Plus, I’d rather see my Mom, and not stress over another expense.
- It was only recently, (April 2017) when I was no longer residing in a transitional home for the homeless for 2 years. Those memories alone scared the dickens out of me. I’d rather put the money I do save towards an emergency fund.
- I originally was not thinking correctly, but compulsively.
- Sure, I wanted this piece so very much, I could taste it. But, I had to look at this logically.
- My (OCD) Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder was reacting, and not my logic.
I’m not this bad, but damn near close. This is something my friend “JT” would do. LOL! 🤗
This week I decided to write about (OCD) Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. I have covered this topic previously but felt under the circumstances of me almost doing something off the cuff, I’d better remind myself, and my readers of how (OCD) can take over your life if you are not careful.
You might consider my behavior now a bit out of sorts, but I have to stop writing at the current moment because I have to dust and vacuum for the umpteenth time this week before I continue on. This is part of my (OCD), I need order, and things clean at all times. It makes my anxiety reach a point of no return unless I take care of this right away.
As I mentioned, I will be writing about this all week in a 5 part series. I would appreciate it if you shared your experience if any with me and my readers if you suffer from (OCD)? I’d like to share this condition with my fellow bloggers as well. Thank you, in advance.
Until tomorrow, have a wonderful Monday afternoon!
Take Care & God Bless,