I want to thank “From This Window”, for just nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award. I can’t express how much this means to me. Please read and enjoy her past, present and most certainly, her future post. http://fromthiswindow.blog/2018/01/11/the-mystery-blogger-award-nomination/ My nomination is one that inspired me to become a better blogger, just by them telling me to be myself. We have communicated for some time now, and we have so much in common. The pieces are so informative, and educational, but not in the clinical sense. Can you guess who I’m referring to? You can check out their blog here.
So, what is a Mystery Blogger Award?
Well, the creator of this award, Okoto Enigma, says “It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their bog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
The Rules Are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; With one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post (s).
My Questions From “From This Window” Are:
- What do you like most about your blogging? I enjoy reaching out to my readers by being informative and educating as I share my journey through mental health illness/disorders. I also love to have an open forum with my readers and hear how they are feeling and/or dealing with their own issues at hand. Sharing, and keeping one another well informed, can break the stigma surrounding mental health as a whole.
- Who or what motivates you? I motivate myself to always keep my followers informed, by not the clinical “Mental Health Terms”, but by my own quirky way of researching a subject matter. I have a great deal of respect for my readers, and I love the community that has evolved from doing what I love best. (Writing and joking around) 🙂
- If you had a superpower, what would it be? To the rescue. (Korny, huh?)
- Music or books (including audio books)? Which one could you live without? You have to pick one. Books. I love my music way too much to give that up. Poetry in lyrics and stories are within all forms of music.
- What would be your golden rule for life? Be kind to one another.
Three things about me:
- I collect Angels & Dragonflies. They are all over my bedroom and my car. I have PJ’s with dragonflies on them. I’ve been collecting angels for close to 10+ years, and my latest one was given to me by my best friend Lydia. The angel is holding up a puzzle piece and it says “Love you to pieces”, I love that one so much, and every time I glance at it, I think about all the goofy stuff we talk about.
- I have a support animal named”Peanut”. He is not the normal support animal such as a dog or cat. No, Peanut is my parrot who will be turning 31 years old this upcoming March 2018. I have had my “Son” since he was 10 & 1/2 weeks old. I love this little guy with my entire heart, and yes, he does talk non-stop, “Just like his Mommy.” 🙂
- I adore working on crafts when I’m not writing. Crocheting is my first love. I enjoy just looking at something and without looking up the instructions on how to make it, I take control and teach myself.
I personally don’t have a favorite or best post I can think of. Between the mental health awareness & poetry, I really don’t know. Sorry. 😦
My Mystery Award Nominations Are:
- Casey Elizabeth Dennis – Bipolar Brat [https://bipolarbrat.wordpress.com/]
- Grabbety Covens – Surviving The Struggle To Success [https://survivingthestruggletosuccess.wordpress.com/]
- Anthony Gorman- (Grumpy Old Man) Hand in The Garden [https://handingarden.wordpress.com/]
- Stoner on a Rollercoaster [https://stoneronarollercoaster.wordpress.com]
- Kelley Farrell – Authoranonblog [https:authoranonblog.wordpress.com]
- James Edgar Skye – The Bipolar Writer [https://thebipolarwriter.wordpress.com/]
- Frazzledagain – Rants and Reason [https:frazzledagain.wordpress.com/]
- Emily – Spoken Words 1979 [https:spokenwords1979.wordpress.com/]
- Sameera:) The Elixer of Words [https://theelixirofwords.wordpress.com]
- Pradita – The Pradita Chronicles [https://thepraditachronicles.wordpress.com/]
- Nitesh – Sketches by Nitesh [https://sketchesbynitesh.wordpress.com/]
- Revenge of Eve [https://revengeofeve.wordpress.com/]
- Barb – Bipolar Barb https://bipolarbarb.wordpress.com/%5D
My Questions Are:
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- What is your favorite word?
- Hard Cover, Paperback, Audiobooks, which is your favorite to read?
- What is your favorite music?
- If you were to go anywhere in the world, where would that be? and, what cartoon character would you take along with you?
I so look forward to reading all your answers! I don’t want anyone here to feel pressured into responding to the following nomination, I will truly understand if it is too much and too overwhelming to get through all of this. Thank you, once again to “From The Window” for nominating me, you truly brought a smile to my face today.
Take Care & God Bless!